Skip to content
- These terms and conditions are offered to all BIDDERS registered with Brooks Auction, the SELLER. Registering for a bidder’s number represents an acknowledgement and acceptance of all terms and conditions listed herein, whether bid(s) are placed live, online, via telephone, or by any other means not listed herein.
- The Seller represents full legal right to act as an agent for resell on behalf of the consignor for all lots offered in auction. Brooks Auction and its agents shall not be held liable for a misrepresentation of title, ownership, claim to the PROPERTY up for auction or misrepresentation of the PROPERTY’S condition, age, authenticity or salability by the CONSIGNOR.
- Statements made by Brooks Auction, any of its employees or representatives, for use in Catalog, during the course of auction, or any advertising describing items including authorship, origin, size, condition, and authenticity, are intended as a guide for interested BIDDERS only and shall not be taken as a guarantee of any of the statements or descriptions. Any absence of defect or damage in any description does not indicate absence of imperfection.
- All descriptions are written in good faith but does not constitute a guarantee of condition or authenticity. Please make us of the allotted time to inspect items during preview. All property is sold “As Is” and without recourse, and neither SELLER nor its CONSIGNOR(S) make any warranties or representations of any kind with respect to the PROPERTY. All sales are FINAL, with no returns or exchanges once they leave the premises.
- Items are available for inspection during live preview the days prior to the online auction’s closing day and or by calling the office to schedule an appointment (856) 694-2960.
- All prospective buyers are required to register for an online Bidder’s Number at bid.brooks.auction or by downloading our Brooks Auction app on the App Store or on Google Play. You will be required to provide a valid credit card for identification purposes. Your credit card will NOT be automatically charged for any winning bids. BIDDERS are responsible for purchases made by all affiliates, agents or representatives using the registered Bidder’s Number.
- Brooks Auction reserves the right to withdraw item(s) from sale at any time for any reason. Auction may resell item at any time for any reason, including but not limited to, dispute resolution.
- Forms of payment accepted: credit card (except American Express), check, and cash. Out of state checks require bank letter of credit.
- All buyers will be charged 20% premium on all online purchases unless otherwise stated. All buyers must pay 6.625% New Jersey state sales tax unless registered with a valid Tax Identification number.
- Items must be picked up within 5 business days following the sale, and cards will be automatically charged at that time. Items not picked up after 14 days will incur a $5 per day charge.
Items not picked up within 30 days without due notice will be considered abandoned, and your final charges will be charged on your card on file. If purchased items are not removed by the removal deadline, such purchased items will be deemed abandoned by the Buyer. Buyer shall forfeit all monies paid to Brooks Auction for such purchased items and shall forfeit any rights to such purchased items. Brooks Auction is not responsible for items that are not removed within the time specified.